Sunday, June 9, 2013

CREEDMOOR HOSPITAL - PART ONE

This abandoned building is located in Queens... near Long Island. There was a little fence hopping involved to get in, but it was worth it! This place was like a maze--corridor after corridor of strange, paint peeling hallways and tiny little rooms where you could easily lock someone inside and they could never get out. I couldn't figure the place out because some of it looked VERY old and other parts looked newer. There was a cool ancient little basketball court with a few wheel chairs resting by their lonely selves and a deflated basketball that I found inside one of the rooms. I couldn't help myself. I took a few shots. And yes, I was by myself. My sister was too chicken to come with me so I left her on the other side of the fence. 

Stay tuned for part two. Many more photos to come!
















No comments:

Post a Comment